Clients who receive help paying for their care will need to change to Direct Payments so we can provide your care. This is a simple process and your social worker can help you
Step by Step Process:
- Inform your social worker you want to change to direct payments and why you wish to do so.
- Open a separate bank account.
- Send the new bank details to your social worker to enable payments to be made.
- Send the start date for your new care provider to your social worker.
- Give notice to your current care provider (where applicable) infoming them of your intention to leave.