Direct payment information

Clients who receive help paying for their care will need to change to Direct Payments so we can provide your care. This is a simple process and your social worker can help you with it.


Step by Step Process:


  1. Inform your social worker you want to change to direct payments and why you wish to do so.
  2. Open a separate bank account.
  3. Send the new bank details to your social worker to enable payments to be made.
  4. Send the start date for your new care provider to your social worker.
  5. Give notice to your current care provider (where applicable) infoming them of your intention to leave.


Please Watch Our Information Video

Contact information:

Custom Home Care Ltd.

560 City Road

Norfolk Park


S2 1GE

Phone: 0114 275 9703


You can also fill in our contact form.

Get social with us.

Print Print | Sitemap
© 2014 - 2017 Custom Home Care Ltd.
Website and contents developed and maintained by Katia Davis BA (Hons I).
CQC Reg. No.: 1-1848030543